- Name: Jamie
- Birthday: April 16, 1981
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Relationship Status: In a wonderful relationship with my Andrew ^^
- Favorite Food: Baked Ziti
- Least Favorite Food: Spinach... ick...
- Favorite Anime: CardCaptor Sakura
- Favorite Manga: Tsubasa RESERvoir Chronicles
- Favorite Movie: Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal
- Favorite TV Show: Law and Order - chingching!
- Cosplay Background: Alright then... I've been costuming for about 10 years now. My very first costume was a mermaid costume that my aunt and I made together for a school play. Since then I've learned how to use a sewing machine on my own and have made many costumes.
Before I got into Anime, I was really big on making renaissance and medieval clothing. I don't have any pictures of these costumes, and most of them are gone ((due to storage issues they were gotten rid of)). After going to I-Con a few times, I started to get into Anime. That and Sailor Moonwas on tv in the morning before I had to take the bus to school. My very first cosplay was that of Sailor Mercury. My friends and I had decided to dress up for Halloween as Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Jupiter. It took me 2 months to make all the costumes, but we had an absolute blast.
It really wasn't until college when I found out about anime full blast. I found friends that were really into it, and my very first anime convention was Otakon 2002. I didn't know I was going to be going until the week before, and threw together 2 costumes for myself, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Usada from Digi Charat. I also had made some costumes for a friend of mine, he dressed as Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. His costume of Nuriko was my very first costume to win an award, he won 3rd place in the Novice category at Otakon's Friday costume competition. From then on, I started joining up at cosplay competitions at any of the cons I went to.
3 years later and I still enjoy cosplaying just as much, and know much more of how to sew and make props. I have a lot of good cosplaying friends, that I also like to cosplay with.
I'd like to thank you for visiting my site, and I like to thank everyone who's helped me or given me advice along the way, without people like this I would not be the cosplayer that I am today.
- Personal Background: I'm gonna keep this brief, cuz I don't like to tell everyone everything about me.
I am a violinst, and a pianist. I also teach music. Outside of cosplaying I'm ususally a really quiet person. When I get into a costume I tend to get really bouncy and am very different to be around. I also make a lot of mistakes >< however I'm gonna fix that... promise ><